The Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ) is a non-profit trade association representing long term care providers who believe that the individuals they serve are entitled to a supportive environment in which professional and compassionate care is delivered. This belief compels HCANJ and its members to advocate for individuals who, because of social needs, disability, trauma, or illness, require services provided in a long term care setting, while also advocating for the long term care provider community.
News & Highlights
- CMS MLN Matters - Advice on Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Certifications and Recertifications
- OIG Issues Report on Nursing Facility Compliance With Reporting Allegations of Abuse and Neglect
- Recall - Baxter Inteernational Company - Dianeal Low Calcium (2.5mEq/L) Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- AHCA Issues Overview of the Skilled Nursing Facility Payment System Final Rule for FY 2015
- CMS Issues Notice of Revised Timing for Transition to ICD-10 in 2015