The Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ) is a non-profit trade association representing long term care providers who believe that the individuals they serve are entitled to a supportive environment in which professional and compassionate care is delivered. This belief compels HCANJ and its members to advocate for individuals who, because of social needs, disability, trauma, or illness, require services provided in a long term care setting, while also advocating for the long term care provider community.
News & Highlights
- Recall - Baxter - Sodium Chloride Injection
- CMS Clarifies Terms for Spousal Relationship in Regulations and Guidance
- FDA Alert - Alere - Urgent Correction for Use of Alere INRatio® and INRatio®2 PT/INR Monitor System
- FDA Safety Warning - Dietary Supplements Containing Live Bacteria or Yeast
- Web Service Will Assist Providers to Monitor Status of Reviews Conducted by Medicare Beneficiary and Family Centered Care Quality Improvement Organizations (BFCC-QIOs)