The Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ) is a non-profit trade association representing long term care providers who believe that the individuals they serve are entitled to a supportive environment in which professional and compassionate care is delivered. This belief compels HCANJ and its members to advocate for individuals who, because of social needs, disability, trauma, or illness, require services provided in a long term care setting, while also advocating for the long term care provider community.
News & Highlights
- CMS Publishes Education for Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Initiative Participants - Demonstration Codes for SNF Claims
- Recall - Hospira - Lidocaine HCI Injection
- AHCA Response to Proposed Rule, Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities FY 2015
- Recall - Lithonia Lighting - Emergency Lights
- AHCA/NCAL Release Clinical Considerations Toolkit: 7 Steps to Guide Antipsychotic Management