The Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ) is a non-profit trade association representing long term care providers who believe that the individuals they serve are entitled to a supportive environment in which professional and compassionate care is delivered. This belief compels HCANJ and its members to advocate for individuals who, because of social needs, disability, trauma, or illness, require services provided in a long term care setting, while also advocating for the long term care provider community.
News & Highlights
- CMS Survey and Certification Group - Letter on Completion of Minimum Data Set (MDS) 3.0 Discharge Assessments for Resident Transfers from a Medicare and/or Medicaid Certified Bed to a Non-Certified Bed
- CMS Releases Release of Learning Tool on Building Respect for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Older Adults
- GAO Publishes Medicare Integrity Report
- AHCA Provides Update on ICD-10 Implementation
- Webinar to Introduce Providers to the New QIN-QIO Organization