Disclaimer: These Best Practice Guidelines are presented as models only by way of illustration. They have not been reviewed by counsel. Before applying a particular form to a specific use by your organization, they should be reviewed by counsel knowledgeable concerning federal and state health care laws and rules and regulations.
HCANJ Best Practices
- Report of the Committee on Changing the Culture of Dementia Care to Reduce Inappropriate Use of Antipsychotic Medication
- A Guide for Caregivers in Managing Challenging Behavior
- HCANJ Best Practices – Medication Management Guideline (2 MB) *
- HCANJ Best Practices – Fall Management Guidelines (1 MB) *
- HCANJ Best Practices – Pain Management Guidelines (1.34 MB) *
- HCANJ Best Practices – Performance Improvement Guideline (240 KB) *
* These Best Practices have been accepted for posting on the National Guideline Clearinghouse website.